BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Tomorrow...

One year ago tomorrow I got the worst phone call of my life. The call that my beautiful mother was losing her battle with melanoma. The call that told me that the doctors were saying she needed to make her wishes known. Tomorrow is going to be a mixed emotions day. 3 years ago tomorrow my hubby and I officially started dating. I'm nervous about this month..  I'm afraid I'm going to be emotional so much. Last year on the 5th I flew from Alabama to NY last minute so I could be with My mom, also the 5th is My sister's birthday. We spent a few days at the hospital with mom then went back to her house to get it ready for her to come home and be comfortable in whatever time she had left. About a week later she got her wings and became the Angel everyone always knew she was... this month is going to be a hard one...

0 comments: