BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bittersweet feelings about holidays

This will be my first Christmas without either of my parents and that makes me very sad. Mom always did Christmas to the max! Tons of decorations, cookies, presents, lights everything. She always made platters of cookies to take to family friends and made wreaths herself as well. I have a million memories. I miss my parents so much it hurts. On the other hand I am excited to have Christmas. My sis is here as well as all hubby's family will be joining us. Plus Jett is old enough this year to enjoy Christmas and open gifts. I'm gonna make a big dinner like mom used to. Doing that on Christmas eve as well as a few presents, hot chocolate and all the good holiday stuff. Now that everything is finally ready is it christmas yet?

0 comments: