BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mommy moments and growth spurts

Well little man seems to go through growth spurts every couple weeks. He eats more, sometimes sleeps less, sometimes more. I figure he just went through another since he wouldn't nap and kept fighting sleep, then a couple days all he did was eat and sleep. So yesterday I put him in his walker and his feet touch! A few days ago it was just toes. Sigh he's growing too fast. He is also starting to try to sit up by himself.
The other day I was hit with some profound what I call 'mommy moments'. I just look at him and feel so much love. I think of everything I want to show and teach him, all the places I want to take him... I just hope I can, I hope I have the time. I don't want to realize years down the road when he's all grown that we put off everything I wanted to do with him. Also I love it in the morning when he wakes up for the second time and looks around, sees me then smiles as big as can be... my heart melts every time.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So awesome! My baby girl does the same thing!! She's just finished her growth spurt so I can definitely understand! It just makes my heart sing everytime I see her when she wakes up and notices I'm watching her... she kicks her feet and smiles so big! It's an amazing feeling! Congrats on yours!