BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 6, 2011

Changes

Well hubby and I have had a lot to overcome since Jett was born. Between becoming a mom and losing mine, I lost myself. I have become one of those women who only think like a mom and forget to think like a woman. So we have been working on that. Jett is doing ok in his crib. I just wish he would start sleeping longer instead of waking up so often. Hubby has also decided he needs to do more with his life. He's tired of dead end jobs that don't support our family. He has always felt a man should serve his country in one way or another and provide for his family. So he is working on joining the military.... leaning toward the marines... I never really pictured myself as a military wife, even tho I have been an army wife in the past, but this just feels right. He is studying a lot for the asvab so he can get the best score possible for him, and is getting excited. It makes me proud to see him so set on this and knowing his reasons. I love him so much, I'm starting to get excited as well.

0 comments: