BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 8, 2011

My first mother's day

Today is boring but bittersweet. It is my first mother's day as a mom but also my first without my mom. My hubby came home with a nice card and some candy this morning. Other than that I've just been doing the usual. I also made the hard decision today to start weaning Jett onto formula. I've breastfed up til now. I still plantmm him having breastmilk mixed with formula and to nurse at night until he's 6 months old... gotta earn my silver booby award since I'm so close. But I am slowly weaning. I just feel like its taken over my life. I have a whole drawer full of shirts I can't wear because I can't breastfeed in them, I can barely pump 3oz at a time so I think this switch will be good. It's just hard I've come so far just giving breastmilk. I'm trying to get Jett to nap. And of course he's fighting it. I'm also making taco soup for dinner... Yum

0 comments: