BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 24, 2011

2 Months

Well it's been 2 months since I had my little man... well 9 weeks and 2 days to be exact. I returned to work last Thursday and leaving him was so hard. I know his daddy is taking care of him but it just feels so wierd to be away from him. His 2 month check-up is tomorrow morning and I am dreading him having to get his shots. I still can't believe I am a mom... I always said I would never have kids... Now I love my little man with all my heart and I couldn't imagine not having him. I still tear up with happiness when he smiles at me. On top of everything going on My Love and I are getting married this April. We have been together almost 3 years now. Our little family seems so complete... even though we are still trying to get a routine set.

1 comments:

Bridgette & Tyler Marsh said...

I know exactly how you feel, stressing over 2 month shots. My Dylan is 10 weeks 3 days today and we did shots last week. The nurse told me they don't hurt as bad if your LO goes in with a full belly. Seemed to work for us, Dylan screamed because we held him down, for about three minutes, and then he slept. I cried the entire time he cried and we stayed in the doctor's office for about 15 minutes after all was said and done so I could compose myself. All went well, but I will be holding my monkey while they give him the shots next time. Remember that you call the shots momma, the doctor and nurses can only do things as you allow them to.