BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

crazy year

2010 was eventful to say the least. I had already been married and separated and in 2009 moved from ny to al. I already had my marriage experience and I have never wanted kids...
The year started out with me quitting my job after being threatened but thats no biggie
The first real big event happened on April 1st... I found out I was pregnant! yeah on April fools day... no one believed us. my parents and sis were here tho so they knew. My mom had recently found out her melanoma had returned... again. they were heading back to ny to her doctors. this would be mom's first blood grandbaby. later that month we find out I'm almost 12 weeks along already. mom's health continues to suffer and she starts a chemo pill, I'm getting bigger every day. In june we find out we will be having a boy. On july 4th I get a phone call... I need to go see my mom... the cancwe has spread despite rhe treatment. I fly out the next day. In less than 2 weeks my mom passed away leaving us heartbroken and wishing we had told her this or that...
I finally get my divorce... its final on Nov 19th... Jett Hiapo is born the next night at 11:01pm. he was 8lbs 4oz and 22.5inches long.
that is a short version of my year... it all seems to blur together into one big pile in my head...



0 comments: